miércoles, 18 de agosto de 2010

My Simple Life!!!

MY FABULOUS LIFE: I am very happy and I especially love spending time with my friends and family, having quality time with them eating out, going to movies, go shopping. I like traveling, go to the farm, horseback riding, shopping, doing excercise ..
 I enjoy all the things better because i am a brunette.. I love the way I am and i won´t change because what other people think........I love hanging out with my friends because they are famous, when I go  out with ian somelhalder, chace crawford, selena gomez, the jonas idiots brothers, my friends always tell me to present them but i don´t care. My parents are friends of Tom Cruise so we always go
to their mansion in London at weekends to play with Suri and French ice cream! HOW I LOVE TO BE A BRUNETTE.
when I go to Miami, i go out with my blonde friends like Paris Hilton, we go shopping, we have a ride at the yacht and we do a lot of things together; We always have a great time, is awesome!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario